Monday, December 7, 2009

Lah-Lah-Love is in the air...

Wow.  I almost feel guilty for shafting this blog.  Almost.

I haven't been taking pictures recently, nor have I had the urge to write (maybe because I am working again and busy writing most days).  YAY! Only I'm only part-time...but I guess, beggers can't be choosers.

Regardless; I love it.

Oh and I love these kids.  Have a look.  I took the pictures at least a year ago, but other than growing bigger, the kids are still amazing, clever, smart, witty, funny, awesome.  You name it.  They are it.

Drayden Nicolas Charles

 
Roman Tyrone, Tyrell Stephen, and McKenna Dean

1 comment:

Brent D. Wesley said...

Welcome back to the land of bloggers. It seemed everyone was neglecting their blogs. Well, I only follow three, so it was only yours, Adrienne and Kanina's. I'll have to bug Kanina to write one soon.